The world best internet based voice and text chatting software (Skype for Ubuntu) now available for Ubuntu Linux versions. You can download Skype for Ubuntu from under given link.
The most used Types of Ethernet cable or twisted-pair cable used in communications is referred to as unshielded twisted-pair (UTP). IBM has also produced a version of twisted-pair cable for its use called shielded twisted-pair (STP). STP cable has a metal foil or braided- mesh covering that encases each pair of insulated conductors. Although metal casing improves the quality of cable by preventing the penetration of noise or crosstalk, it is bulkier and more expensive. the difference between UTP and STP.
There are four pairs total 8 cables.
There two types of Ethernet cables.
A straight through
cable-used to connect to a hub or switch, and
A cross over cable
used to operate in a peer-to-peer fashion without a hub/switch.
A straight through color code is as under. Standard, Straight-Through Wiring (both ends are the same):
We use Rj-45 connectors and for straight through cable we use both end with same pattern as show above.
A cross over cable color code is under.
in cross over cable in first pair we split green pair and in second pair we split the orange pair.
How do I reset my forgotten administrator’s password for Windows (XP, Vista, 7 All Versions, Windows 8 All Versions, Window 2000 Professional, Windows 2003 Server All Versions) , without a password reset disk?
Here is the How to Reset Your Forgotten Windows Password step by step guide how you can reset the forgotten administrator password for All Windows versions.
- You need a USB drive or CD so that we can prepare bootable.
- Download windowreset.rar from under given link.
- Right click and extract all data in to a folder.
- Now open the extracted folder and double click the Universal USB Installer.exe
- Now click on Browse and select the ResetwindowsPwd.iso from downloaded and extracted folder and click the open Button.
- Finally click and select your USB flash drive and click create.
- Select the Format drive check-box and click the create button.
- New window appear click yes and wait for 2 to 3 mints to finish the auto setup procedure.
- At end click Close Button and unplug the USB it’s all done.
- Now again open the extract folder you will fine Keygen.exe. Run Keygen and copy/note the both KEY and USER.
- Now ON your system on which you want to reset the forgotten password.
- Press F2, F10 or Del as per your systemd for BIOS setup.
- Change boot priority to USB Drive, so that we can boot it from the bootable USB drivewe have just prepared. BISO option can be differ system to system and brand to brand but you have to change Boot Sequence from it. If you have burn CD then you have to select the CD/DVD from the boot sequence.
- Before resetting the password we need to enter the USER and KEY, so that we registered the software.
- Click the about button. A new window will appear now click on Register Button
- Now enter the UserName and Registration Code we had copied/noted before.
- All done click OK button and you will see the this under give window again.
- Now Select the User name from list the click Reset Button finally reboot it done.
- Now reboot and click the user it will login without the password.