Introduction to 80×86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture, is a book which get ready the student to program effectively in any programming language, to make sure advanced studies in computer design and architecture.
So forget your Windows 8/8.1 Password……………..don’t worried there are lots of ways for recovering and resetting the forgotten password. Follow the under given steps.
For resetting the Widows 8/8.1 password you must need of under given items.
- A Windows 8/8.1 DVD or soft image of Window 8 or 8.1. If you have ISO image of windows 8 or 8.1 then you need a 8 GB USB/Flash Drive, so that you make it windows 8 bootable USB.
- Here I am assuming that you have ISO image of Window 8, 8.1.
- First we made bootable USB, you can Download Universal USB Bootable maker by click here.
- Now we have Windows 8 ISO image and Universal Bootable maker, let’s start making bootable USB by double clicking Universal Bootable Maker exe file.
- Universal USB program will open click on I Agree button
- Now you will see three steps on next Window, Step 1 Select Linux etc.
- Click on small drop down v and drop down menu will appear, scroll down from the side bar and select Windows 8 installer.
- Now on step to select ISO image of Windows 8,8.1 you have by clicking Browse Button, as you click on browse a new window will appear you have to select the path of you ISO image and click open button.
- Now 3rd and final step Select you USB Flash Drive, click on little down arrow select you USB Driver. Don’t forget to click on Format check box.
- Now just click on Create button and you have relax let the software do his work at the end you will find a windows 8 bootable USB.
Now we have a Bootable USB, Power own you system/laptop and depending on your laptop brand set your boot sequence. Set USB boot first.
Now a days in new laptop there is pre-define keys for entering in to boot options. Mostly laptop has F10 or F12 keys for it. By pressing F10 or F12 you will see DOS like window and Options for selection. Select USB drive Boot and press enter.
System will boot from you USB and you will see window like under shown image. Click on Next button let everything default.
On next Window in left corner click on REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER words you will see next window as show down below.
Now from three option select Troubleshooting middle option as shown in figure below.
X:\sources>copy c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe
X:\sources>copy c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe c:\
That’s all restart you laptop/system as soon you see the login screen click on ICON in left corner as shown in figure bellow.
A DOS window will appear as shown above picture. Here I am resetting test user password, you can replace with you own user name as per your laptop.
First we see the USER by typing NET USER Command
Shows all the users who have accounts.
Now we reset the USER TEST password by entering password.
\ net user test 12345678
All done ……………….just reboot login with new set password.